The OCCO is dedicated to uniting county elected officials’ associations to create a forum to:
- Discuss issues of mutual concern,
- Advocate in the General Assembly for legislative outcomes that are beneficial to county government, and
- To promote a greater understanding by the Citizens of Ohio of the important role county government serves.
The Ohio Council of County Officials includes:
- Buckeye State Sheriffs’ Association (BSSA)
- County Auditors Association of Ohio (CAAO)
- County Commissioners Association of Ohio (CCAO)
- Ohio State Coroner’s Association (OSCA)
- County Engineers Association of Ohio (CEAO)
- Ohio Judicial Conference (OJC)
- Ohio Prosecuting Attorneys Association (OPAA)
- Ohio Recorders Association (ORA)
- County Treasurers Association of Ohio (CTAO)
- Ohio Clerk of Courts Association (OCCA)
This site provides easily accessible information concerning joint legislative priorities, upcoming meetings and events, and representatives from each association.